Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Treatment, till death due us...

Ya so treatment has been great, you go in talk to someone and than try and learn how to talk to other people the same way....

I have been talking to some people lately to help me work through some of the things in my head. I think about all the times I have been left out in the wind and and trying to figure out what I should do, no I have this and them... I dont know how much I should put on this thing, but from what I can tell no one is reading it anyways so what the hell, just write until I cant write anymore.

I have been talking about thing that piss me off, I talk about how I want to do more in my life, how I want to have more control over the out come of things, how I want to be able to help everyone. I feels great to do things like this. Sometimes its like no one around you understands but they want to, they want to help but they just dont know how to or what to say to make you feel any better.

But I have them and you, I can ramble if I want to, I dont so I wont... but I will talk to you later. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment