Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Night Out

So in the mist of everything I have done wrong I almost made things worse. I was asked the most dreaded question of all, how many, where, when. Things that one deserves to know but the out come can become so tragic for everyone involved. So as the conversation started so it ended, with the truth of not knowing is sometimes better than knowing.

But as the story goes we walked into a bar to see an old friend of mine, I was almost fearful that she wouldn't like her, hell shes kinda hard to get along with sometimes, I hated, OK hates kinda harsh, I disliked her in high school. She was my editor and she was so mean to me sometimes. So we walked in and they hit it off, making fun of me and my mistakes, my corks just enjoying themselves at my expense. I didn't really mind its funny sometimes the way other people see you as long as in the end they still see who you really are, a person of compaction, trust, love, a person that they can lean on and enjoy their company just as I enjoy theirs.

Last night was a good night, went out, had a few drinks, talked, laughed... other than work life seems to be on the up and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment